Do you suspect that your significant other is cheating? Does your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife or soul-mate exhibit any of the following warning signs.
- Hides cell phone bill
- Hides Cell phone / keeps cell phone on vibrate / doesn’t answer cell when you are around
- Lack of interest in sex
- Introduces new sexual position / behavior
- Suddenly interested in appearance (wearing perfume/cologne, purchases new wardrobe, suddenly wearing makeup and/or jewelry when leaving the house, working out or on a diet, new hair style, wants a new vehicle)
- Excessive use of the computer (always checking email, on the computer late at night when you are asleep, suddenly turns computer off or minimizes the window when you enter the room, instant messenger, creating online profiles)
- No longer wears wedding ring (says it was lost or does not fit or forgets to put it on when returning home)
- Starts petty arguments just prior to leaving the house or prior to hanging up the phone.
- Tells you it is in your imagination or even accuses you of cheating
- Excessive mood swings (one days he/she is loving & caring and the next day he/she is detached and distant)
- Unaccountable time (cannot justify where he/she has been)
- Suddenly interested in going out with friends
- Receiving hang-up telephone calls or callers stating they have the wrong number when you answer
- Jokes around about cheating/ makes innuendos of cheating
- Your “gut” tells you that he/she is cheating (your intuition is the most accurate of all warning signs. 99.9% of the time that our client tells us that they have a “gut feeling” that their significant other is cheating they are almost always correct. Not everyone has intuition so if you do you should consider yourself lucky and follow you instincts).
Your significant other may exhibit some or all of these signs; the more signs that you see the more likely he/she is cheating. However, the most important indicator of cheating is not even a warning sign…it is your instinct. If you “feel” that it is happening, it usually is!